The August 2015 edition of the Local Government Governance Bulletin is now available.
This issue features articles on:
- annual returns; avoiding fines by submitting on time
- review of the Local Government (Rules of Conduct) Regulations 2007
- the importance of understanding rates
- legislative reviews and developments
- confidentiality of breach complaints during the elections period
- access to case studies
- key compliance dates.
The Governance Bulletin is published three times a year and aims to help local governments meet the legislative requirements of the Local Government Act 1995 and its associated regulations.
The Governance Bulletin is available for download.