Skip Navigation LinksHome > Advice + Support > Directories > Women's Services Directory

Women's Services Directory



Justice of the Peace766928/06/2017 2:58:00 AM Information Service/AllItems.aspxFalse66~sitecollection/_catalogs/masterpage/Display Templates/Search/Item_Default.js
Jungarni-Jutiya Indigenous Corporation766816/06/2017 6:49:03 AM Information Service/AllItems.aspxFalse66~sitecollection/_catalogs/masterpage/Display Templates/Search/Item_Default.js
Aboriginal Legal Service of WA (ALS)692130/06/2017 1:08:19 AM19 Information Service/AllItems.aspxFalse066~sitecollection/_catalogs/masterpage/Display Templates/Search/Item_Default.js
National Italian-Australian Women's Association WA778016/06/2017 6:14:27 AM3 Information Service/AllItems.aspxFalse066~sitecollection/_catalogs/masterpage/Display Templates/Search/Item_Default.js
Djooraminda - Centrecare756030/06/2017 6:02:23 AM Information Service/AllItems.aspxFalse66~sitecollection/_catalogs/masterpage/Display Templates/Search/Item_Default.js
Seniors Card Centre WA793416/06/2017 5:33:01 AM Information Service/AllItems.aspxFalse66~sitecollection/_catalogs/masterpage/Display Templates/Search/Item_Default.js
Department of Education854130/06/2017 5:59:32 AM Information Service/AllItems.aspxFalse66~sitecollection/_catalogs/masterpage/Display Templates/Search/Item_Default.js
Centrelink Indigenous Call Centre842229/06/2017 7:10:45 AM Information Service/AllItems.aspxFalse66~sitecollection/_catalogs/masterpage/Display Templates/Search/Item_Default.js
Aboriginal Business Directory WA747730/06/2017 1:08:09 AM12 Information Service/AllItems.aspxFalse066~sitecollection/_catalogs/masterpage/Display Templates/Search/Item_Default.js
Aboriginal Workforce Development Centre786716/06/2017 3:16:28 AM11 Information Service/AllItems.aspxFalse066~sitecollection/_catalogs/masterpage/Display Templates/Search/Item_Default.js



Goldfields Women's Refuge Information Service/DispForm.aspx?ID=2477Goldfields Women's RefugeCrisis and short-term accommodation. Child support worker, childrens program/activities, counselling, errals and advocacy. Outreach services
Community Midwifery WA Joondalup Information Service/DispForm.aspx?ID=2337Community Midwifery WA JoondalupThe Community Midwifery Program (CMP) is a unique service available to Perth women experiencing a low risk pregnancy. We pride ourselves in protecting, promoting and supporting normal birth with a high percentage of our clients choosing to give birth in water..
Legal Aid WA - Domestic Violence Legal Unit Information Service/DispForm.aspx?ID=2393Legal Aid WA - Domestic Violence Legal UnitThe Legal Aid WA Domestic Violence Legal Unit assists women who are experiencing domestic violence through liaision with Police, advocacy, initial advice, counselling and referrals.
Goldfields Women's Health Care Centre - Kalgoorlie Information Service/DispForm.aspx?ID=2476Goldfields Women's Health Care Centre - KalgoorlieInformation packs on menopause, contraception, mental health, continence, pregnancy, etc. Counselling on general issues, unplanned pregnancy and perinatal issues. Well Women's Clinics, pap smears, sexually transmitted infection screening. Dietician, reiki, baby and teen massage. Events, workshops and seminars.
Anglicare WA Gosnells Information Service/DispForm.aspx?ID=2104Anglicare WA GosnellsAnglicare WA provides personal, family relationship, family violence and rural counselling available. Victim support. Services for men, carers, parents and adolescents. Childrens contact service, family dispute resolution, counselling and groups for separated parents. Emergency relief, family housing and financial counselling. Young Parents Support Unit, youth housing, support and advocacy for street-present youth.
Domestic Violence Advocacy Service (dvas) Information Service/DispForm.aspx?ID=2401Domestic Violence Advocacy Service (dvas)DVAS provides advocacy and support, information on restraining orders, assistance with police matters, individual counselling for women and children, advice and support on childrens issues and referral to relevant services. Men who are experiencing family and domestic violence assisted by telephone.
Legal Aid WA - Midland Information Service/DispForm.aspx?ID=2602Legal Aid WA - MidlandLegal information and referrals. Criminal Duty Lawyer Service at Midland Court. Legal advice appointments (minor assistance appointments where appropriate). Assistance with applications for grants of aid (representation through grants of aid where eligible).
Women's Health Resource Centre - Geraldton Information Service/DispForm.aspx?ID=3008Women's Health Resource Centre - GeraldtonCounselling for women living in Geraldton and surrounding areas, unplanned pregnancy counselling; information, referral, women's health issues library, workshops, courses and support groups, clinic services including free STI checks by appointment, pregnancy tests and pap-smears by appointment.
City of Cockburn Financial Counselling Services - Coolbellup Information Service/DispForm.aspx?ID=2300City of Cockburn Financial Counselling Services - Coolbellup Provides information, options, support and advocacy to enable clients to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to take control of their own financial situation. The service does not provide emergency relief.
Karratha Womens Refuge Information Service/DispForm.aspx?ID=2535Karratha Womens RefugeSafe, secure accommodation, support and advocacy, transport, collection of belongings. Linen, bedding, cooking and washing facilities. Information on legal advice, housing, access to an income, storage, access to State and Commonwealth entitlements and community resources and transition support services for women who have left the refuge.